This legal notice regulates the use of www.beatingbets.com, hereinafter BeatingBets, makes this document available to users in order to comply with the obligations set forth in article 10 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, as well as informing all users about the conditions of use of the website.
BeatingBets, whose domain is "www.beatingbets.com" informs the users and clients of its portal about its policy regarding the treatment and protection of their personal data, which receive services by browsing or contracting through this website. The use of this website implies acceptance of these privacy policies. Likewise, you agree to use our services as long as the laws of your country of origin are respected.
It is important that you understand how your personal data is collected, used, consulted or processed when the user uses the portal "www.beatingbets.com", with BeatingBets being responsible for the treatment of the data of its users. These policies apply to your processing of personal data on BeatingBets, and not to data processing that may occur on other services or web pages.
DATA WE COLLECT
We may collect the following information when you use our website: Demographic information including your country of residence and Statistical information about the pages you are viewing, by use of Google Network services.
WHAT DO WE DO WITH YOUR DATA
We may use the information to improve our products and services. Also, we may use the information to make sure that we are legally compliant in the information and advertisements that we display in specific countries.
1. We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. We use variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information. Our website uses HTTPS (connection security). We do not share your personal information with third parties.
2. BeatingBets has adopted the best practices regarding the principles of communication by email/social networks with our customers. All data provided by email or formularies will be processed in accordance with current regulations on the protection of personal data.
3. In response to your concern to ensure the security and confidentiality of your data, we inform you that BeatingBets has adopted the required levels of security and has installed the technical means at its disposal to prevent loss, misuse, alteration, unauthorized access and theft of the personal data provided through our site.
4. BeatingBets is not a sport bookmaker and does not offer online money games. BeatingBets remembers that gambling is prohibited for minors. Sports betting is subject to various laws, and it is the responsibility of the user to know the legislation he is subject according to his current country. BeatingBets does not share any data to other companies.
5. BeatingBets is committed to ensuring that user information is fully protected. Likewise, the transfer of data to third parties will only be carried out when BeatingBets has the express consent of the user (except for requests for information that are strictly from public, legal and judicial authorities).
6. BeatingBets expressly reserves the right to modify these policies at any time. Any modification, update or extension produced will be immediately published on this same page and our users will be asked to re-accept them.
7. In order to guarantee total user security through the payment process, BeatingBets uses third-party electronic payment gateways. In this way, we will not have access to the user´s own financial data. Said data is not saved or registered on our servers, in order to preserve the security and privacy of the user.
8. The price of the tips to be purchased will be the one that appears published on our website, reserving the right to be able to make changes to those prices at any time.
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to the user´s device when accessing certain web pages to store and retrieve information about the navigation that is carried out from said device. Cookies allow the storage and retrieval of information about the decisions and habits of the user. At BeatingBets we use them to personalize the experience within our website, identify and remember the registered user, display content based on their country and facilitate navigation.
You can modify your browser settings to block some or all cookies. Please note that if you block cookies from websites, some or all the website functions may not work as intended and may cause problems in providing the best service.
Each cookie is associated with a domain, which refers to the website that places the cookie. On our website there are third-party cookies that are placed by other applications and help analytics and advertising on the website.
BeatingBets displays advertisements. The ads that appear on our website may be set by the advertising networks Google AdSense and Google AdMob. For more information on how Google products that we use can use your information, please visit: https://policies.google.com/technologies/partner-sites