This legal notice regulates the use of www.beatingbets.com, hereinafter BeatingBets, makes this document available to users in order to comply with the obligations set forth in article 10 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, as well as informing all users about the conditions of use of the website.
BeatingBets, whose domain is "www.beatingbets.com" informs the users and clients of its portal about its policy regarding the treatment and protection of their personal data, which receive services by browsing or contracting through this website. The use of this website implies acceptance of these privacy policies. Likewise, you agree to use our services as long as the laws of your country of origin are respected.
It is important that you understand how your personal data is collected, used, consulted or processed when the user uses the portal "www.beatingbets.com", with BeatingBets being responsible for the treatment of the data of its users. These policies apply to your processing of personal data on BeatingBets, and not to data processing that may occur on other services or web pages.
1. BeatingBets collects the following data only from users who have registered an account in our website/app: Full Names, Email Address, and IP Address. Full Names and Email Address are required to save and identify correctly to the user in our system, as well as their respective payments. The IP Address is necessary to verify that an account is not multipurpose and display content based on geolocation. These data previously provided by the user will not be transferred or communicated to third parties under any circumstances.
2. In order to guarantee total user security through the payment process, BeatingBets uses third-party electronic payment gateways. In this way, we will not have access to the user´s own financial data. Said data is not saved or registered on our servers, in order to preserve the security and privacy of the user.
3. By default, the data is saved indefinitely. At the request of the user, BeatingBets agrees to delete, at any time and with prior notice, their account and any related personal data and content provided by the user.
4. Users guarantee that their personal data provided is true, exact, complete and up-to-date, since users will be solely responsible for any direct or indirect damage or injury that may be caused as a consequence of the breach of such obligation.
5. BeatingBets has adopted the best practices regarding the principles of communication by email/social networks with our customers. All data provided by email or formularies will be processed in accordance with current regulations on the protection of personal data.
6. In response to your concern to ensure the security and confidentiality of your data, we inform you that BeatingBets has adopted the required levels of security and has installed the technical means at its disposal to prevent loss, misuse, alteration, unauthorized access and theft of the personal data provided through our portal.
7. In case the user becomes aware of any unauthorized use of his account by third parties, he must immediately notify BeatingBets through the email firstname.lastname@example.org, in order to suspend / reset the account. However, BeatingBets will not be responsible for the effects caused by this event.
8. Likewise, any activation or transaction carried out in the user account, using the correct password and username will be considered by BeatingBets as valid access by the user.
9. BeatingBets is not a sport bookmaker and does not offer online money games. BeatingBets remembers that gambling are prohibited for minors. Sports betting is subject to various laws. It is the responsibility of the user to know the legislation he is subject according to his current country.
10. BeatingBets is committed to ensuring that user information is fully protected. Likewise, the transfer of data to third parties will only be carried out when BeatingBets has the express consent of the user (except for requests for information that are strictly from public, legal and judicial authorities).
11. BeatingBets expressly reserves the right to modify these policies at any time. Any modification, update or extension produced will be immediately published on this same page and our users will be asked to re-accept them.
12. If the user wishes to unsubscribe from our system, meaning the total deletion of all their data, he can request it by sending an email to email@example.com.
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to the user´s device when accessing certain web pages to store and retrieve information about the navigation that is carried out from said device. Cookies allow the storage and retrieval of information about the decisions and habits of the user. At BeatingBets we use them to personalize the experience within our website, identify and remember the registered user, display content based on their country and facilitate navigation.
You can modify your browser settings to block some or all cookies. Please note that if you block cookies from websites, some or all of the website functions may not work as intended and may cause problems in providing the best service.
For information and inquiries about our policies, contact directly to our Data Protection Department email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
These terms rules the use of our platform and will apply to all users who use it. BeatingBets is not a gambling site and does not offer gambling of any kind to its users. The user is solely responsible for the use he makes of the services, content and links included on this website/app.
BeatingBets © - All rights reserved